Revised last date for the application is 9 February 2020.
Who can apply for BARC Jobs?
Any Engineering Graduates (B. TECH) and Science Post Graduates (M.SC) can apply.
How to Apply
- Commencement of Online Application Process for OCES/DGFS-2020 6th January, 2020
- Revised Last date for Registration for Online Application 9th February, 2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Application 4th February, 2020
- Download of Admit Card for Online Examination25thFebruary, 2020
- Online Examination 13thMarch-19thMarch, 2020
- Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score1st April, 2020
- Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal15th April, 2020
- Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates17th -20th April, 2020
- Selection Interviews 14thMay-13thJune, 2020
- Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2020 on Online Application Portal Last week of June, 2020
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2020Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech I M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute 5thJuly, 2020
- Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2020onOnline Application Portal 2nd week of July, 2020
Age Limit (Age as on August 1,2020) for BARC:
- a) GeneralCategory-26years
- b)OBC -29years,
- c) SC/ST –31years,
- d)Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984(Dep1984) -31 years,
- e)Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir)–31years.
- i.A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- ii.Woman candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Grade And Pay Scale
Appointment will be at the beginning of the pay scale with OCES TSOs getting two or three increments depending on their performance during the OCES program and the DGFS Fellows getting three or four increments depending on their performance in M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. and four-month Orientation Course for DGFS Fellows (OCDF).
DGFS Fellows whose performance in the M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. and OCDF programs is below a specified threshold will get zero increments.
Monthly emoluments (with three increments) at the time of joining including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance at the present Mumbai rate, will be approximately Rs 94,000.
In addition, other Allowances such as Leave Travel Concession by air, every year up to first eight years (subject to conditions) and once in two years thereafter, Children’s Education Allowance and Professional Update Allowance are also payable.
A comprehensive Contributory Health Service Scheme or equivalent for employees and their dependent family members is also available at all DAE Units.